Acum cateva luni de zile v-am prezentat Velox, unul dintre cele mai avansate tweak-uri ale Cydia, iar acum va spun ca el este disponibil pentru achizitie din repo-ul BigBoss al Cydia. Practic Velox foloseste sistemul care afiseaza folderele in Springboard pentru a ne permite sa afisam informatii direct din aplicatiile native, sau pentru a controla functii ale acelor aplicatii. In clipul video de mai sus aveti prezentata functionalitatea tweak-ului si va recomand sa il vizionati.
Velox este disponibil la pretul de 2$ in repo-ul BigBoss al Cydia, iar mai jos aveti intreaga descriere a tweak-ului disponibila in Cydia.
Compatible with iOS 6.0 – 6.1.2. Not compatible with iPad yet, this is being worked on. Velox brings a new way to interact with your iDevice’s apps to view notifications and more. With a single swipe up or down on an app you will invoke a folder containing new notifications pertaining to the app right on your home screen. Within the folder tap to view the notification, swipe to the left to dismiss that notification or pull down and you clear them all. Velox goes a step further with some native apps.
- iMessage. Swipe up or down, tap on “Compose new message” and you can send a “quick message”. You can also reply to a message you received, right from the springboard;
- Mail. Invoke Velox, see all your unread mail in a folder. Swipe left to dismiss that email but with a swipe to the right send a “quick reply” or tap compose new to send off a new email to tell your friends how awesome Velox is;
- Photos. Do “the Velox swipe”, and you can post the last photo saved on Twitter or Facebook, send it in an eMail or copy it the clipboard to for example send via an iMessage;
- Notes. Velox swipe, and you can write a new note on your home screen;
- Phone. See a list of missed calls and text or call them right back from the folder;
- Calendar. Have a quick look at your upcoming events, tap on an event to see the details for that event;
- Weather. Do “the Velox slide” and you’re looking at your location’s weather for the day. Just a swipe to the left or right and you can filter though all of your saved locations;
- Settings. You’ll have instant access to some of the main settings for your iDevice: Bluetooth, WiFi, Airplane Mode, Rotation Lock, Respring, Data, Mute, Location Services, DND and Flash;
- iPod. Quick swipe and you can start your tunes rocking, skip back and forth, pause and scrub through your tracks right from your home screen. Don’t forget a tap on the album art and drop right inside your music collection. Also! works with any app that plays music, like Spotify, TuneIn etc;
- Camera. Take a photo or video from your home screen, directly save it to your camera roll;
- Safari. Invoke Velox and you can browse to any website that you need to from the home screen;
- Downloads. Swipe on an app that is downloading and you see the download progress bar in the “Velox style” along with the progress in percent.
Velox is compatible with these: Auxo, Zephyr, Abstergo, infinifolders, BiteSMS, Springtomize 2 and many others. Currently we know that the following are NOT compatible with Velox: Infiniboard, FolderEnhancer (works, doesn’t look good tho), SBRotator.
We are working on getting Velox to play nice with them.