Today Weather este o aplicatie lansata de ceva vreme in App Store si cu ajutorul ei puteti vizualiza informatii despre vreme intr-un mod diferit. Aplicatia are un design intuitiv in care sunt afisate toate informatiile esentiale despre vremea din diverse locatii de pe glob, insa partea interesanta este ca puteti vizualiza inclusiv informatii detaliate pentru orele fiecarei zile, incluzand aici viteza vantului, dar si informatii despre vreme severa, aplicatia preluand toate noutatile dintr-o baza de date ce contine peste 22.000 de statii meteo din intreaga lume.
Navigation is simple. Tap on a location to go to a deeper level. Use the up arrow (known as the “zoom” button) in the bottom right to jump to a higher level. You can also pinch to change levels. Weather conditions are handcrafted and the icon looks great on your Home screen. While pretty on the surface Today has powerful features for weather geeks including radar, in app severe weather alerts, wind speed, and sunrise/sunset times. Today is powered by Weather Underground’s BestForecast™ and 22,000+ personal weather stations from around the world. With purchase, you can toggle to Forecast.io instead and also receive in app Dark Sky hyperlocal precipitation alerts.
- Live, fast, and highly accurate
- Beautifully designed conditions
- “Today” view focuses on your day
- Radar with storms, showing rain & snow*
- In app National Weather Service alerts**
- Forecast view based on NOAA gradients
- Hourly view with sunrise/sunset times
- Local times and wind speed/direction
- Easily switch locations; swipe up/down
- Dashboard level shows all locations
- Background changes w/sunrise & sunset
- Use Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Change wind units and hourly wind
- Show local neighborhoods in cities
- Share weather via Twitter, FB, etc.
Today Weather este disponibila la pret promotional in cursul acestor zile.
Descriere: *Introducing Dark Sky alerts & Forecast.io*
Your weather needs change. Usually, you just have to understand what’s happening now but sometimes you need to plan ahead.
With Today Weatherfrom the creators…