Se zvonea acum cateva saptamani ca Facebook intentioneaza sa produca un telefon mobil si iata ca aceste zvonuri prind contur. BGR a obtinut informatii de la cateva surse din interiorul Facebook care sustin ca la Mobile World Conference ce va avea loc la Barcelona luna viitoare vom vedea primul telefon Facebook produs de HTC. Terminalul va functiona pe baza unor servicii web si va fi dedicat in totalitate retelei de socializare Facebook.
Iata ce va acontine Facebook Phone :
- Location aware coupons: you pick main categories of interest. When you’re near any stores that fall into those categories, coupons are automatically pushed to your phone. Basically, it sounds like “Facebook Deals on steroids,” as our tipster elegantly phrased it.
- An always-on GPS service much like Google Latitude that would run in the background. The service would provide automatic “check-ins” and might share your location with friends.
- No local storage (or very little). Everything is cloud-based, including contacts, media, data, etc.
- Obviously the phone will include a camera, but everything will be uploaded automatically and stored in the cloud.
- A news ticker-style message notification system: all messages funnel into one mass inbox, sortable by type, but initially unfiltered. There will also be a ticker of some kind that reads off message content as it’s delivered, regardless of message type.