iOS 11.3 este asteptat “cu sufletul la gura” de foarte multi dintre utilizatorii iPhone care au probleme cu performantele din cauza bateriilor uzate, insa Apple nu se prea grabeste sa lanseze actualizarea pentru noi. In ciuda acestui lucru, lista completa de noutati a iOS 11.3 pentru iPhone si iPad este disponibila inaintea lansarii, cei de la Apple “scapand-o” pe internet, asa cum s-a intamplat si in cazul macOS 10.13.4, saptamana trecuta.
iOS 11.3 are prezentata mai jos lista completa de noutati pentru iPhone si iPad, si puteti vedea tot ceea ce va aduce aceasta versiune a sistemului de operare dupa ce va fi lansata de catre compania Apple. V-am prezentat deja acum doua luni ceea ce a anuntat compania Apple nou pentru iOS 11.3, insa acum vedem si ceea ce spun americanii ca vom avea cu adevarat in telefoane si tablete dupa ce vom instala actualizarea, poate chiar azi.
iOS 11.3: LISTA COMPLETA de NOUTATI pentru iPhone si iPad
iOS 11.3 are o singura functie importanta disponibila, sub forma celei care dezactiveaza sistmeul care limiteaza performantele iPhone in functie de gradul de uzura al bateriei, restul fiind destul de neimportante in Romania. Partea buna este ca Apple a rezolvat multe probleme in iOS 11.3 pentru iPhone si iPad, poate chiar si unele dintre vulnerabilitatile care au dat batai de cap utilizatorilor si care sunt cam stupide pentru o asemenea companie.
iOS 11.3 este deja disponibil pentru noua iPad 2018, care inca nu este in mainile clientilor, dar cei de la Apple au dorit sa le ofere deja actuaizarea iOS pentru ca acestia sa poata face restore dupa ce cumpara tabletele. Exista sanse foarte mari ca iOS 11.3 sa fie lansat de catre compania Apple in aceasta seara pentru iPhone si iPad, insa daca nu va fi disponibil, atunci cred ca il vom putea instala pe iPhone si iPad abia undeva in cursul saptamanii viitoare.
“iOS 11.3 brings new features, including ARKit 1.5 for even more immersive augmented reality experiences, iPhone Battery Status (beta), new Animoji for iPhone X users, and more. This update also includes stability improvements and fixes.
- ARKit 1.5 allows developers to place virtual objects on vertical surfaces, such as walls and doors, as well as on horizontal surfaces.
- Supports the detection and integration of images, such as movie posters or works, into augmented reality experiences.
- The real-world view perceived through the camera has a higher resolution as part of the augmented reality experiments.
IPhone Battery Status (Beta)
- Displays the maximum capacity and optimal battery performance capability of the iPhone.
- Indicates whether the Performance Management feature, which dynamically handles maximum performance to avoid unexpected shutdowns, is enabled, and provides an option to disable it.
- Recommends replacing the battery when necessary.
- To learn more about batteries and performance, visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208387
iPad Charging Management
- Maintains battery status when the iPad is plugged in for extended periods of time, such as when used in a kiosk or point-of-sale system, or stored in a charging cart.
- Four new Animoji available on the iPhone X: lion, bear, dragon and skull.
- When an Apple feature wants to use your personal information, an icon now appears with a link to access detailed information about how your data will be used and protected.
- Provides a new experience in video clips, including a Revised Video Clips section featuring exclusive video playlists.
- Find friends with similar tastes through Apple Music’s improved suggestions, which list the genres that the users and mutual friends follow.
- The main titles now always appear first in “For you”.
- Watch the best videos selected by News editors.
- Four options now allow you to sort the customer reviews on the product pages: the most useful, the most favorable, the most critical or the most recent.
- The Updates tab now shows the version of the app and the size of the file.
- Promotes the protection of privacy by notifying usernames and passwords until they have been selected in a web form field.
- Presents warnings in the smart search field when the user interacts with password entry forms or credit card data on unencrypted web pages.
- Automatic filling of usernames and passwords is now available in apps’ web views.
- By default, articles shared via Mail from Safari are now formatted using Reader mode, if the drive is available.
- In Favorites, folders now have icons for the bookmarks they contain.
- Adds two shuangpin keyboard layouts.
- Supports connected physical keyboards using Turkish F layout.
- Improves Chinese and Japanese keyboards for better accessibility on devices with a 4.7 or 5.5 inch screen.
- Allows you to return to the keyboard with a simple touch after the dictation.
- Fixes a problem that could cause the capitalization of the first letter of some words by the automatic correction feature.
- Fixes an issue on the iPad Pro that prevented the iPad Smart Keyboard from working after connecting to a captive Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Fixes a problem that could cause undesirable activation of the digital layout on the Thai keyboard in landscape mode.
- The App Store now supports accessibility options “Bold Text” and “Large Font” for customizing the display.
- Smart Reversal now supports images on the web and in Mail messages.
- Enhances the RTT experience and supports RTT service for T-Mobile.
- Improves app selection on the iPad for VoiceOver users and selection control.
- Corrects a problem with the incorrect description of the Bluetooth status icon and the Bluetooth icon by VoiceOver.
- Fixes a problem that may prevent the end of call button from appearing in the Phone app when using VoiceOver.
- Fixes an issue preventing access to an app’s built-in ranking with VoiceOver.
- Fixes a problem that may cause distorted audio playback when using real-time listening.
Other enhancements and fixes
- Supports AML technology, which provides more accurate location data to emergency services during an emergency call (in countries where this technology is available).
- Supports software authentication, which gives developers a new way to create and activate HomeKit-compatible accessories.
- Podcasts now plays episodes with a single tap, and you can tap Details to learn more about each one.
- Improves search performance for users with long notes in Contacts.
- Improves the performance of Handoff and the universal clipboard when both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Fixes a problem that may prevent incoming calls from activating the screen.
- Fixes a problem that may prevent or prevent voicemail playback.
- Fixes an issue that prevents opening a web link in Messages.
- Fixes a problem that may prevent users from returning to Mail after previewing an attachment to a message.
- Fixes a problem that could cause the deleted screen to reappear on the locked screen.
- Fixes a problem that can cause the time and notifications to disappear on the locked screen.
- Fixes an issue that prevents parents from using Face ID for approving purchase authorization requests.
- Fixes a problem that could prevent updating of the current weather conditions in Weather.
- Fixes a problem that could prevent the synchronization of contacts with a vehicle directory when connected via Bluetooth.
- Fixes a problem that may prevent an audio app from playing content in a vehicle while it was in the background.”