Ieri v-am spus ca aplicatia Photoshop Touch pentru tableta iPad a fost publicata in App Store si mai apoi retrasa deoarece compania Adobe planificase lansarea sa pentru ziua de astazi. Cei de la Adobe au planificat lansarea azi pentru ca Mobile World Congress a inceput oficial si compania a dorit sa lanseze aplicatia in cadrul acestei conferinte interntionale. Incepand din cursul serii trecute aplicatia este disponibila pentru achizitie in App Store Romania la pretul de 7.99€ si ofera pentru utilizatori urmatoarele functii :
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Din pacate Photoshop Touch functioneaza doar pe tableta iPad 2 cu iOS 5, deci daca aveti iPad 1 sau iPad 2 cu o versiune inferioara a iOS atunci nu o veti putea achizitiona.
Adobe Photoshop Touch
Descriere: Transform images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more all from the convenience of your iPad.
Adobe Photoshop Touch Now Available for iPad
Highly Anticipated App Brings Image-editing Power of Photoshop to Apple iPad 2
BARCELONA, Spain — Feb. 27, 2012 — At Mobile World Congress, Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: ADBE) today announced that Adobe® Photoshop® Touch is now available for iPad 2, via the iTunes App Store*. Adobe Photoshop Touch offers core Photoshop features, as well as new capabilities for creating and sharing in an app custom-built for tablets. The app is a central component of Adobe Touch Apps, a family of six intuitive touch screen applications, inspired by Adobe Creative Suite® software. iPad versions of the other Adobe Touch Apps are expected later this year.
Photoshop Touch gives users the ability to combine multiple photos into layered images, make essential edits and apply professional effects to create beautiful artwork, touch up photos, paint, lay out ideas, and much more. The Scribble Selection Tool allows users to easily extract objects in an image by simply scribbling on what to keep and, then, what to remove. With Refine Edge technology from Photoshop, even hard-to-select areas with soft edges are easily captured when making selections. Photoshop Touch helps users quickly find images and share creations through integration with Facebook and Google Image Search.
“People will be amazed with what they can create on the iPad using Photoshop Touch,” said David Wadhwani, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Media Business Unit, Adobe. “Photoshop Touch combines the magic of Photoshop and its core features with the convenience of a tablet, bringing image-editing power to the fingertips of millions of people.”
“Adobe Photoshop Touch offers a huge convenience factor and funnels cool Photoshop features tailored for the iPad,” said Brian Yap, creative director at Boxing Clever. “Nearly all of the features I imagined being in Photoshop Touch are there, including the depth in layers, the extraction tools, and fade tool.”
“I love the organic process of working on the tablet. With Adobe Photoshop Touch, I have a new form of image creation with familiar tools but in a more relaxed work space, allowing me to rediscover image making through play rather than production,” Dan Marcolino, owner of Marcolina Design & MarcolinaSlate.
In addition to Photoshop Touch, Adobe expect to release the following touch apps for the iPad in the coming months: Adobe Collage for moodboards; Adobe Debut for presenting and reviewing creative work; Adobe Ideas for sketching; Adobe Kuler® for exploring color themes; and Adobe Proto for website and mobile app prototyping.