iPod Touch 4G
iPod Touch 4G a fost prezentat chiar acum o saptamana de catre Steve Jobs in cadrul conferintei de la San Francisco si astazi incep sa fie livrate primele modele insa au aparut si primele review-uri ale terminalului. Noul iPod Touch vine cu 2 camere : una frontala si una montata in partea din spate a aparatului, stiti deja ca e capabil sa filmeze HD in format 720p insa din pacate pozele facute cu acea camera sunt de o calitate scazuta. Se pare ca terminalul are nou “ecran retina” si desigur chipul A4 din iPhone 4, insa nu se stie exact cata memorie RAM are. Terminalul este capabil sa faca apeluri video folosind functia FaceTime, acesta fiind unul dintre principalele avantaje deoarece le permite utilizatorilor sa vorbeasca cu orice posesor de iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4G.
Review-uri pentru iPod Touch 4G gasiti aici :
- “Donald Bell of CNET says: “The Apple iPod Touch is arguably the last shot fired in the war of portable media players. There’s simply no catching up to it in terms of quality and capabilities. In fact, we sometimes joke around at CNET about how many product categories have been unintentionally maimed by the Touch, including Internet radios, PDAs, portable gaming devices, and GPS receivers.”
- Joshua Topolsky of Engadget says “The new touch isn’t magical or revolutionary, or even unfamiliar. What it is, however, is a product without a peer; a media player that does far more than media playing. Besides the smaller screen real estate, the touch might be better compared to a tablet or netbook — it has many of the same functions (more, in some cases).”
- Chris Breen of Macworld says: “Despite the cameras’ weaknesses, this is a very good iPod touch. If you have a third-generation iPod touch and lack an iPhone 4, this iPod’s FaceTime capabilities may tempt you to upgrade. If you’re unhappy with the performance or capacity of an even earlier iPod touch, this iPod is more compelling still. And if you’re without iPhone or iPod touch and have been holding out for a device thiiiis close to the iPhone—without the incumbent data plan and two-year commitment (and, of course, the phone features)—that realization has never been closer. It’s hard to imagine what more Apple could do to tempt you.”
- Tim Gideon of PCMag says: “The only real problem with the touch is its high price—especially if you want a decent amount of storage. But with an entry point of $229, you do get a camera, HD video recorder, music and video player, portable gaming console, Web browser, e-mail, and app device in one slick, pocket-size package. There’s just no other portable media player that can do what the iPod touch can do.”
- Vincent Nguyen of SlashGear says: “Finally, the iPod touch, and if ever there was a device to overshadow the iPhone 4, this is it. It’s tough to imagine Apple being able to shave anything more from the touch, and a brief hands-on with the PMP is enough to convince most that the Apple premium is worth it.”
- MG Siegler of TechCrunch says “For some people, [720p video] alone will be reason enough to part with at least $229 for the 8 gigabyte version. But when you add in the fact that it has the same “Retina” display that Apple made for the iPhone 4, and the A4 chip which Apple included in both the iPhone 4 and the iPad, and of course, FaceTime support, there’s no question that this thing is going to be a massive hit for Apple.”
- Ed Baig of USA Today says: “Steve Jobs noted during last week’s unveiling of freshly designed iPods that the iPod Touch has been called “an iPhone without the phone,” and an “iPhone without a contract.” Now that it’s even more like the iPhone 4, it’s sure to remain the most popular iPod.””
Noul iPod Nano este device-ul care a avut parte de un makeover complet, Apple renuntand la forma clasica si click-wheel pentru a introduce un ecran touchscreen foarte mic dar si o noua versiune de iOS. Defapt nu e chiar iOS, e ceva nou pentru care nimeni nu are o denumire inca, insa iPod Nano este fascinant, arata foarte bine, insa din pacate are un pret destul de mare care te face sa te gandesti de 2 ori daca vrei un iPod Touch 4G sau un iPod Nano. Interfata multi-touch raspunde foarte bine la comenzi si cei care l-au incercat au fost foarte multumiti de modul in care a reusit Apple sa implementeze aceasta tehnologie, insa exista unele mici probleme cu interfata, dar probabil Apple va rezolva asta in timp.
Review-uri pentru iPod Nano :