In aceasta seara compania Apple a lansat versiunea 10.7.2 a sistemului de operare Mac OS X Lion la doar aproape 3 luni de la lansarea oficiala care a avut loc in luna iulie. Aceasta versiune a sistemului de operare repara o parte dintre bugurile existente pentru utilizatori, imbunatateste performantele generale ale Mac-urilor noastre dar aduce si integrare cu iCloud. In aplicatia Preferences al Mac OS X veti gasi de acum un meniu nou numit iCloud din care puteti administra modul in care sunt sincronizate datele din Mac-ul vostru cu noul serviciu al Apple.
Puteti instala Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 prin intermediul Software Update. Iata tot ce aduce nou Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 :
The 10.7.2 update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac. It also includes support for iCloud, a breakthrough set of free cloud services that automatically and wirelessly store your content on iCloud and push it to all of your devices. iCloud on OS X Lion includes the following features:
– iCloud stores your email, calendars, contacts, Safari bookmarks, and Safari Reading List and automatically pushes them to all your devices.
– Back to My Mac provides remote access to your Mac from another Mac anywhere on the Internet.
– Find My Mac helps find a missing Mac by locating it on a map and allows you to remotely lock the Mac or wipe all its data.
Getting started with iCloud is easy. After installing the update, OS X will automatically present an iCloud setup panel. Simply enter an existing Apple ID or create a new one and then follow the on screen instructions. To learn more about iCloud visit http://www.apple.com/icloud.
The 10.7.2 update also includes Safari 5.1.1 as well as fixes that:
– Allow reordering of desktop spaces and full screen apps in Mission Control.
– Enable dragging files between desktop spaces and full screen apps.
– Address an issue that causes the menu bar to not appear in full screen apps.
– Improve the compatibility of Google contact syncing in Address Book.
– Address an issue that causes Keynote to become temporarily unresponsive.
– Improve VoiceOver compatibility with Launchpad.
– Address an issue that causes a delay in accessing the network after waking from sleep.
– Enable booting in to Lion Recovery from a locally attached Time Machine backup drive.
– Resolve an issue that causes screen zoom to stop working.
– Improve Active Directory integration.