In cursul noptii trecute compania Apple a lansat OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 beta build 13D17 pentru dezvoltatorii de aplicatii ai platformei OS X, noul build venind la doar o saptamana de zile distanta de cel anterior. Pentru acest noul build, compania Apple le cere dezvoltatorilor de aplicatii sa isi axeze verificarile pe driverele placilor grafice si pe cele ale driverelor audio, acestea parand a fi singurele parti ale OS X Mavericks care inca au nevoie de imbunatatiri.
OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 beta build 13D17 poate fi instalat din portalul dedicat dezvoltatorilor pe website-ul Apple.
OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 build 13D17 Seed Note
OS X Mavericks Update 10.9.3 is an update to OS X Mavericks 10.9.
Please be aware that you will not be able to revert back to your previous system after updating. Please install this update on a system you are prepared to erase if necessary.
You can install this update using the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility:
– If you have already installed the “OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility”, choose “Software Update” from the Apple menu. Otherwise, proceed with the following steps.
– Log into your Apple Developer account and download the “OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility”.
– After running the installer, the Mac App Store will open automatically. Click on the Updates panel and the latest version of OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 seed will now be available for download.
– When a newer seed build is available, you will receive a notification to update from the Mac App Store. Click the notification to begin the installation. New seed notes will be posted in the Mac Dev Center.
– To stop receiving new seed builds, go to the App Store in System Preferences and where it says “Your computer is set to receive pre-release Software Update seeds”, press the “Change…” button.
Note: If you are using a computer which gets its updates from a local Software Update server, the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility will reconfigure your machine to use Apple’s Software Update servers. Your computer must be able to connect to Apple’s Software Update servers to install the seed. We recommend that you remove any Configuration Profile that specifies a local Software Update server before installing the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility.
– Graphics Drivers
This build is being provided to you for testing and development purposes. Should you encounter any problems, please submit a bug report using the online Bug Reporter at bugreporter.apple.com. Please make sure to include “10.9.3 (13D17)” in the bug title and description. This information will ensure that your bug is processed quickly.
When submitting a bug report, please make sure to include a Summary, Steps to Reproduce, Expected Results, Actual Results, and the diagnostic output generated by running ‘sudo sysdiagnose’ in the Terminal.
For complete instructions on submitting bug reports, please visit the Bug Reporting page athttp://developer.apple.com/bugreporter
Thank you for your support,
Worldwide Developer Relations
The OS X pre-release software identified above and the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility are Apple Confidential Information and your use of such software is subject to your Registered Apple Developer Agreement, Mac Developer Program License Agreement, and the applicable license agreements accompanying such software. Distributing such software to anyone other than another Registered Apple Developer who is working for the same entity as you is considered a violation of your agreement with Apple and is damaging to both Apple and those who develop for the Apple platform. We sincerely appreciate your efforts to keep this Apple software Confidential.
You agree that you will not export or reexport any of the software or Confidential Information received from Apple (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. You also agree that you will not use said software for any purposes where prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons.