BBM, sau Blackberry Messenger, este un serviciu de mesagerie dezvoltat de catre compania canadiana Blackberry special pentru utilizatorii sai, pana anul trecut el fiind disponibil exclusiv pentru ei. Intr-o tentativa de a isi face serviciu popular, cei de la Blackberry incerca sa profite de un studiu recent care dezvaluie ca iMessage este responsabil pentru 30% din spam-ul trimis prin mesaje text pe terminale mobile si ne explica 5 motive pentru care BBM este superior.
La finalul acestui articol le aveti listate pe toate si ele sunt intrutotul adevarate, insa in ciuda acestui lucru, putini utilizatori vor folosi BBM in defavoarea iMessage daca migrarea nu este facuta in familie si impreuna cu prietenii. Prea putine persoane pun chiar atat de mare accent pe ceea ce incearca sa evidentieze Blackberry prin aceasta demonstratie si avand in vedere acest lucru, si modul in care este construit BBM nu reprezinta un punct forte pentru a convinge utilizatorii sa foloseasca platforma.
1) BBM is architected in a way that protects our 85 million users against spammers. iMessage works off of phone number or Apple ID. Anyone who has your number or Apple ID can send you messages whether you want them to or not. With BBM, users have a lot more control due to our “invite and accept” paradigm. In other words, both parties need to be mutually committed to being contacts in order to send and receive messages.
2) BBM gives you control. There’s no spam on BBM due to its self-policing system. Users are in control of their contact list and there is no way to send a message without being contacts. You can’t control someone showing up to your house, but you don’t have to open the door. With BBM someone can request to be added to your list, but you don’t have to accept their invite.
3) BBM Protected ups the security ante. Privacy is the main issue with iMessage and spam. BBM protects your privacy by only allowing users to send messages to approved contacts. Our secure enterprise messaging service, BBM Protected, takes it a step further by adding an advanced layer of encryption. This ensures your messages aren’t vulnerable to spying or hacking while being transmitted.
4) BBM empowers you to protect yourself from unsolicited messages. On the rare chance that you get spam or an unwanted ad, you only need to block the person from your contact list and refuse further attempts to reach you in the future.
5) BBM’s anti-spam features work on any platform. BBM is structured so that each user has a unique PIN that’s unique to him or her, regardless of what device is used. Here’s the added bonus: BBM is a true multi-platform network that allows you to securely message users on BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone and Android. That’s virtually 100% of all smartphones and tablets out there today. iMessage is only available on Apple products.