Cel mai modern Apple Store pregatit de catre compania Apple pentru deschidere a fost prezentat astazi presei din San Francisco, vicepresedintele senior al diviziei de retail, Angela Ahrendts, fiind prezent in locatie pentru a detalia schimbarile.
In imagini puteti vedea ca vorbim despre un magazin de dimensiune destul de mica, acesta urmand a fi deschis in weekend in Union Square, Piata Unirii, din San Francisco, cei din Cupertino facand cateva schimbari in modul de organizare interioara.
Pentru inceput, celebrul Genius Bar se va numi Genius Grove, Apple organizand si cateva zone specializate pentru ajutor in magazin, mai mult decat atat, compania a montat un nou tip de usi masive la intrarea in magazin, piata din spatele Apple Store-ului fiind remodelata impreuna cu magazinul.
Separat de Genius Grove, Apple a creat o zona numita The Avenue in care un Creative Pro va oferi consultatii clientilor pe diverse subiecte de interes, o zona numita The Boardroom fiind dedicata clientilor persoane juridice, in timp ce un video wall este amplasat intr-o zona numita Forum.
Dupa cum veti vedea si in imagini, compania Apple a schimbat mobilierul folosit in alte Apple Store-uri si a schimbat inclusiv modul de organizare al accesoriilor, asa ca vorbim despre un concept nou adus pentru magazinele celor din Cupertino.
- “The Avenue,” inspired by the window displays along a boulevard that dynamically change with the season. Avenue walls are interactive themed “windows” where Apple’s products and services come to life, from music, to creativity, apps, photography and more. New “Creative Pros,” Apple experts in creative arts, offer advice and expertise at each of the displays. Customers will also find “Only at Apple” products on the Avenue, a curated collection of third-party accessories.
- “Genius Grove” invites customers to get support working side-by-side with Geniuses under the comfortable canopy of local trees in the heart of the store.
- “The Forum” is a vibrant gathering place, centered around a 6K Video Wall. It is home to “Today at Apple,” which brings to the community the world’s most talented artists, photographers, musicians, gamers, developers and entrepreneurs to inspire and educate our customers to go further with the things they are passionate about. Today at Apple includes year-round programs for kids, new monthly events for teachers, sessions for current and aspiring developers, Creative Sessions in partnership with local experts in creative arts, Game Night with editors from Apple’s App Store® and more. The Forum and Video Wall are a place of discovery, including events about the making of movies from iTunes®, or exclusive premieres of new music and music videos from Apple Music™.
- “The Plaza” will be found only at Apple’s most significant stores, including Apple Union Square. It’s open to the public 24 hours a day, features public Wi-Fi and seating, and takes Today at Apple outside, with a regular weekend series of well known local acoustic performances such as Travis Hayes and global talents like Escondido, who will then give exclusive interviews about their craft in the Forum. The Plaza at Apple Union Square features a fountain by well-known San Francisco sculptor Ruth Asawa, originally commissioned in 1969, and a new work, “Love” by local artist Laura Kimpton, commissioned by Hyatt Hotels.
- “The Boardroom” is an intimate space where the store’s Business Team offers hands-on advice and training to entrepreneurs, developers and other small and medium business customers.