Camera+ este una dintre cele mai bune aplicatii pentru fotografie din AppStore deoarece aduce o serie intreaga de functi pe care aplicatia nativa pentru camera nu le are. Camera+ este una dintre cele mai populare aplicatii din AppStore inregistrand sute de mii de vanzari de la lansare si pana in prezent. Versiunea 2.1 a aplicatiei a fost lansata aseara in AppStore si in mare pare aduce imbunatatiri ale performantei aplicatiei, cateva modificari ale interfatei plus o imbunatatire a modului in care functioneaza efectele aplicatiei. Sfatul meu este sa achizitionati aceasta aplicatie deoarece va aduce o serie de functii foarte importante pentru captarea pozelor.
Iata ce aduce nou versiunea 2.1 :
Camera+ 2.1: Performance, stability, and robustness, oh my!
For Camera+ 2.0, we added over 50 awesome, new features]. For version 2.1, we’ve switched gears and worked hard to make the overall experience of using the app much more pleasurable. We made a whole bunch of speed improvements so everything feels zippier. We fixed many niggling bugs so the app now has a much more solid feel to it. And we added many little features and user interface improvements so that it’s much more intuitive and more of a delight to use.
One thing we didn’t focus on for 2.1 is any revolutionary, new features. But you’ll definitely want to come back soon for version 2.2. That’s all we’ll say about this for now. 😉
1. PERFORMANCE!! Many areas of the app have been significantly optimized, especially effects processing. You’ll see vast improvements when trying out the different effects/borders and when saving/sharing photos that have effects applied.
2. MOAR CAMERA BUTTON!! We’ve added several more instances of the camera button so that you can instantly get to shooting from almost anywhere in the app.
3. We’ve changed the icon for multi-select so that it’s at least 473% more understandable. Yes, it’s inconsistent with what Apple does in the Photos app, but it actually makes sense now. You’re welcome.
4. You can now choose the order which your photos will be shared.
5. We’ve added options so that you can have your photos automatically saved to your Camera Roll as you shoot them.
6. The usability of the Info panel has been substantially improved and is now much more consistent with the rest of the Lightbox (ok, ok… we moved a couple of buttons, but we promise that you’ll quickly adjust to the new layout and you’ll like it much better before long).
7. You can now get info on photos from the Lightbox without having to zoom them first.
8. We added a menu option to turn geotagging on and off.
9. You can now tap-and-hold most buttons to display an associated action sheet with additional options.
10. The Copy button has been removed from the zoomed photo toolbar and has been replaced as a tap-and-hold popup.
11. We fixed a bug where photo previews were incorrect when an effect on them was set to a level less than 100%.
12. Location services are now only active when you’re in the camera view, saving precious battery life (thanks, jL Fotography).
13. Geotags and metadata are now retained when emailing photos.
14. The Pinhole effect has been dramatically improved.
15. We’ve improved the quality of several of the effects.
16 Vintage, Offset, Film, and Sprockets borders have been improved.
17. Most of the analog-style effects have more of a random feel to them now.
18. We fixed a bug where some people were having trouble sharing their photos on TheFaceBook.
Descriere: ON SALE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME
BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU!
If the iPhones standard camera is like a digital point-and-shoot, the Camera+ app is like a high-quality SLR lens.
TIME: 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011