Cu doar cateva minute in urma, compania Apple a anuntat WWDC 2014, evenimentul anual dedicat dezvoltatorilor, eveniment in care va fi prezentat iOS 8! Cu doua luni inaintea WWDC 2014 compania americana anunta ca intre 2 si 6 iunie va organiza World Wide Developers Conference 2014 in Moscone West Center din San Francisco, dezvoltatorii urmand a avea posibilitatea de a discuta cu angajatii Apple despre tehnologii noi si metode mai bune de a dezvolta aplicatii.
We have the most amazing developer community in the world and have a great week planned for them,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “Every year the WWDC audience becomes more diverse, with developers from almost every discipline you can imagine and coming from every corner of the globe. We look forward to sharing with them our latest advances in iOS and OS X so they can create the next generation of great apps.”
Prezentarea iOS 8 va avea loc pe 2 iunie 2014 in cadrul keynote-ului de deschidere al WWDC 2014, Tim Cook si alti vicepresedinti seniori ai Apple oferind detalii despre noua versiune a sistemului de operare. Pentru a evita problemele din anii trecuti, Apple va pune in vanzare bilete pentru eveniment incepand de astazi si pana pe data de 7 aprilie, insa ele vor fi vandute prin loterie tuturor celor interesati. Practic persoanele interesate se inscriu acum si vor fi notificati daca vor castiga un loc in urma loteriei desfasurate de catre Apple.
Separat de iOS 8, Apple va prezenta OS X 10.10 Syrah si probabil un nou model al MacBook Air cu un design modificat.
Apple Worldwide Developers Conference Kicks Off June 2 at Moscone West in San Francisco
Developers Can Apply for WWDC Tickets Starting Today
CUPERTINO, California—April 3, 2014—Apple® today announced that it will hold its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) June 2 through June 6 at San Francisco’s Moscone West. At this year’s five-day conference, developers from around the world will learn about the future of iOS and OS X®, giving them the latest tools and technologies to continue creating the most innovative apps for the millions of iOS and Mac® customers worldwide. WWDC will feature more than 100 technical sessions, over 1,000 Apple engineers, hands-on labs to help developers integrate new technologies and fine tune their apps, as well as the Apple Design Awards which showcase the best apps from the past year.
Developers can apply for tickets via the WWDC website (developer.apple.com/wwdc) now through Monday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, and tickets will be issued to attendees through random selection. Developers will know their status by Monday, April 7 at 5:00 p.m. PDT. There will also be 200 Student Scholarships available, giving students around the world the chance to earn a free ticket (developer.apple.com/wwdc/students). This year the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT) and its alliance partners will help promote scholarships to female engineers and coders.
“We have the most amazing developer community in the world and have a great week planned for them,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “Every year the WWDC audience becomes more diverse, with developers from almost every discipline you can imagine and coming from every corner of the globe. We look forward to sharing with them our latest advances in iOS and OS X so they can create the next generation of great apps.”
WWDC 2014 activities include:
- More than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers on a wide range of topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest iOS and OS X technologies;
- more than 1,000 Apple engineers supporting over 100 hands-on labs and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS and OS X technologies in their apps;
- the latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X, and how to enhance an app’s functionality, performance, quality and design;
- the opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS and OS X developers from around the world—last year more than 60 countries were represented;
- a new series of get togethers for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities;
- engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
- Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone®, iPad® and Mac apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.
Monday’s State of the Union session and the Apple Design Awards will be live streamed via the WWDC website giving more developers around the world access to the latest information in real time. Videos from all technical sessions will be posted throughout the week on the Apple Developer website (developer.apple.com/wwdc/videos) and will be available to all registered developers.